X-Pert XX Titanium Brass Pole: £311.75 (Includes Delivery & VAT)
Available in 40mm and 45mm
BOTTOM LOADING SPINNING AND STATIC POLE (with X-Joints)
The XPERT is the worlds first ‘bottom’ loading, static and spinning dance
pole. Designed with Professional Dancers and Pole Tricks in mind the XPERT
incorporates all the features required to meet the demands of the world’s
Bottom loading, no longer is a ladder needed for installation, the XPERT
uses X-Poles exclusive OEM adjuster system to expand and fully lock the
pole in position (no locking nut to come undone with reverse moves) whilst
the dancer stays firmly on the ground.
The XPERT also incorporates a special adjuster cover which when in place,
creates a totally smooth pole from top to bottom. No cover edge to hit or
lumpy bearing protrusion, just smooth pole all the way. It even features a
Micro Articulating Base for minimum contact.
The XPERT is sold in 3 surface finishes, Chrome (CR), Brass (BR) and
Titanium Gold (TG), a special electronic coating, for higher grip. To find
out about X-Pole surface finishes see ‘Surface Finishes ‘ in the FAQ’s.
The XPERT is the Professional Dancers Ultimate Pole
XPERT (XX) Key Features
- Bottom Loading – no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joint system – easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom – no transition between tubes or bearing
- protrusion to hit.
- Static and Spinning options.
- Micro Articulating Base – easy to set up on uneven floors.
- Double Width Support Dome – for maximum stability.
- Available in 45mm (1.75″) and 50mm (2″) tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7′ 4″) to 2745 (9′) from the box.
- Includes Carry Cases – 2 pcs (as shown on right hand photo)
The X-Pole set contains:
- Main Poles x 2 (A & B)
- Height adjuster and cover
- Upper support dome
- Base with spinning insert
- Tool Kit
- Photo Instruction Manual
- 1 hr assembly and instructional DVD
- 2 Nylon carry